Thursday, May 21, 2009

Graduation

I graduated! We had record breaking heat of 107...but I have my Masters degree...wow!

I don't know really how this happened...but I somehow finished grad school, at least for right now! This really seems sureal to me especially since this took so much for me and my family to get here.


I also have a job! I can't start work until I get my internship lisence which could take anywhere from 1-6 months. This job is so perfect for me and our lives right now, I couldn't have asked for anything better. It is around the corner from my house, it is part time and I get to set my own hours. I can be home for the boys when they get out of school and I can be close for my sister during her chemo. The only downside is that it doesn't have benefits, but it gives me time!


And even the waiting is going to be good for me and my family. I finally get to relax, spend some much needed time with the kids and maybe even get my house cleaned. Since my sister's family moved in while I was trying to finish up my thesis, things are pretty scattered and discombobulated right now, some organization will feel so good!

2 comments:

Sinclair said...

Congrats!

Jenn said...

Thanks! I can't believe it happened!