Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day!

My dad is helping me frost Ryan's snake birthday cake!

Today is Father's Day and I just wanted to say how much I absolutely adore my father! He is amazing and I love him. My dad is someone who always takes care of responsibilities even if it means hardship to himself. His family is always first, which sometimes means he has to work very long hours in order to take care of everyone. He has a huge heart and is a decent, caring, wonderful man. He is incredible moral and has very high standards that I always want to live up to. He is also the most intelligent person I have ever met, he is an inspiration in his very quiet way. Dad, if you are reading this - I love you more!


Today is also the summer solstice, which means it is the first day of summer and the longest day of the year. So, happy summer, enjoy the sunshine and the absolutely beautiful if crazy weather we have been having lately!

No comments: