Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Photos

My nephew Andrew came down for dinner tonight and brought his new camera gear. He is absolutely loving photography and took some awesome pictures of the boys and even my sister and me (especially considering we were up all night last night with the mama dog). He is starting his photography business and you can check out some of his other photos here. These are completely unedited, and very candid...



I am 10 years younger than my sister and 13 years younger than my brother. They had their kids when I was in high school, so I never expected to have children close to my siblings' children. Yet, my sister had a boy 10 years after her youngest (she was a little surprised) and I had Ryan a year and a half later; two years after that Max arrived. The boys are close and have been since birth. Janette and I were together at least once a week if not more often. I babysat for her when she went back to school when I was pregnant with Ryan and the grew up with each other. My sister moved in with us a few years ago during her divorce and lived with us for almost two years. Less than a year later they moved back in, due to breast cancer. I'm so glad the boys have each other. Most people assume they are brothers when we are all out together...I can't understand why!






Here's my sister and her youngest...My sister thinks she looks terrible, but I think she is looking amazing. Especially for being in the middle of chemo!



I'm never in front of the camera, so I get nervous, start laughing and then my eyes disappear...

No comments: