Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Harvesting

I harvested a few things this past week...Something had gotten in my bed of garlic and onions and pushed everything over. The garlic had turned brown and even though it hadn't grown as big as I would have liked - it needed to come out. Since I was harvesting the garlic, I decided to take out the onions that were in that bed as well. They weren't forming good size bulbs and I really needed the bed to plant my watermelon and butternut squash plants...So here are my onions:
and my very first garlic braid!
My first few yellow tomatoes and of course I usually get two eggs a day. I can't wait for teenagers to start laying...2 eggs a day is no where newar enough for this household who have all become egg snobs.

Although I think the brown one is a double yolk...



No comments: